[sibsug] Re: Managing Qualifying Repairs in OPENHousing

  • From: James McGeough <James.McGeough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:06:50 +0000

Hello Morag,

Received this from Sandra.

Can you let Morag know that we also preset SOR elements as a qualifying repair
and the RTR is ticked (in standard job maintenance).

I have also created a qualifying repair 1,3 or 7 days as a priority, this
allows us to extract the information from reports - see below.  The report will
show any outstanding or overdue qualifying repairs.

At this stage we manually assess who, if anyone,  qualifies for compensation
from the report.  We have never had a tenant requesting  the secondary
contractor.

[cid:image001.png@01CBCDE2.C176EA50]

James McGeough
Finance Manager
Elderpark Housing Association Ltd
Direct Dial 0141 440 6162
Tel: 0141 440 2244
Fax: 0141 445 5345
E-mail: james.mcgeough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:james.mcgeough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
web: www.elderpark.org<http://www.elderpark.org>

Elderpark Housing Association in partnership with Cruden are offering a range
of stylish, affordable flats and houses for sale - a shared equity scheme is in
operation.  Terms and conditions apply. Please contact the sales advisor on
0141 583 4157 or 07901 926101 for further information or an application pack.
For more details please visit
www.govancrudenhomes.co.uk<http://www.govancrudenhomes.co.uk/>

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact us immediately and also
delete this communication from your computer. Please check attachments for
viruses: whilst precautions have been made to prevent transmission of viruses,
we are not responsible for any damage caused as a result of contagion. This
communication is provided for information purposes only and does not form any
part of a contract or agreement. The views expressed in this communication are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Elderpark
Housing Association Ltd.

Elderpark Housing Association Ltd is a Registered Scottish Charity No.SCO32823.
operating in the Govan area of Glasgow.