[sib-access] Re: zooming in and out.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:17:50 -0000

Hi Dan,

I'm answering this partly with my sales and marketing hat on.

I would vote to keep the 400% zoom, if only for the simple reason that
it shows people how little you can actually see at that level.

Even then, there are occasions when a symbol or sign is normally so
small, it is beneficial to let the student get a better look at the
shape.

Additionally, using the zoom, you can take screen shots, and print
them on to swell paper, resulting in a magnificent tactile image.

George.