[sib-access] Re: writing metronom mark, and the incert instruments

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:01:48 -0700

Ramy,

Here's something that Annabel contributed:

Changing instrument name in score and parts

Go to System Items by pressing Alt+F2.
Down Arrow until you hear Staff Names.
Press enter, then go to whichever staff
you want to change the name.
In the edit fields marked full instrument name and short instrument name,
type the desired name you want to have
Then tab to the "Change Button".
Press the spacebar or enter