[sib-access] Re: the problems go on

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:17:20 -0000

Hi Oliver,

The NumPadPlus key has been scripted so that the keypad layout changes are
reported.  Is it working now?

FYI, the f8 - f12 keystrokes were always there in Sibelius but Sibelius
Speaking over-rode them.  I personally much prefer the F keys for switching
templates because you can go straight to the layout you want instead of
having to cycle through all the other layouts.

Glad to hear that things are working now.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk