[sib-access] Re: the problems go on

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:37:35 +0100

Dear Dan,

I am very sorry for such delaying answer, but I had been out of my house
during most of the weekend and monday.

Now the state is as follows:

the translucent windows checkbox is not checked as desired. the num pad
problems resulted from a mistake I made; I did not realise that the
templates are changed with f8 to f12. I still had been trying to use the
plus- and mines-keas from the num pad, cause i used those keys in sibelius
3.

actually it seems, that every thing runs good. now its up to me, to read a
lott of manuals to understand all of sibelius 5.

At this place let me once again say thanks a lott to everybody who gave a
helping hand to me.

all the best to all of you,

ciao,

Oliver