[sib-access] Re: the problems go on

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:53:56 -0000

OK, it looks like you're making progress - many thanks to everybody on the
list that's been helping with this.  Could you please tell me what happens
when you hold down the control key and press the key immediately to the left
of the number 1 key on the top line of the main keyboard - you should get a
message telling you that the plug-in has been enabled or disabled (we want
it enabled).  If you don't get this message then we need to add the
keystroke that'll make this happen.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd