[sib-access] the plug-in did not run successfully

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibaccess" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:34:43 +0200

Dear Dan,
when I tested the new scripts in the first place, everything seemed right.
Then I opened a score and the trouble began. Each time I pressed the tab
key,  I got this message.
Then I realised I was running jaws nine French. I switched to jaws 10
English and got the same error message. Then I reinstalled the script in
jaws 10 and nine, and restarted Sibelius but this time running jaws 10.
Everything worked until I changed back to jaws nine . Then the same error
occurred in both jaws versions.
When running the optimise tool Windows, I get a message saying " cannot find
trace file", that repeats a few times and then jaws says " the tool Windows
have been fixed", but that doesn't cure the problem.
The keystrokes control shift alt 0 are well set both in the Sibelius
preferences and the JKM file.
My guess is that jaws nine French is causing the problem, but I don't know
how it can affect jaws 10 as well.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
JPR