[sib-access] Re: the keypad template didn't change correctly

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:21:23 -0000

The keypad may be doing the right things even if JAWS isn't reporting it.
What happens if you try to input notes with different durations whilst
ignoring the messages that happen when you press keypad keys.

You'll be able to check the notes after inputting them because the normal
announcements when navigating are done through the plug-in and have nothing
to do with the keypad.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk