[sib-access] Re: stop plug-in dialogue?

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:25:30 -0400

Excellent.  It works well now.

Thank you all.

Cheers
Vytautas

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Burgess
Sent: 24 September 2008 04:12
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: stop plug-in dialogue?

Hi,

1 - Go into the Control Panel;

2 - Select Regional and Language Options;

3 -  Press Ctrl+Tab until you're in the Languages page;

4 - Press Enter on the Text Services and Input Languages Details button;

5 -  If it's available, select English  (United Kingdom), or English (United
States) from the Default Input Language list box then OK all the way out of
the dialogs until you can close the Control Panel with Alt+F4.  If these
languages are not available in the list box, continue with the steps below:

6 - Tab to the Add button and press Enter;

7 -  Choose the required language from the combo box then Tab to the OK
button and press Enter;

8 - You'll be placed back in the Default Input Language list box, so follow
the instructions in step 5, above.

You should now be able to flip between the installed input languages by
holding down the Alt key and dabbing the Shift key, but your default at
startup will be the language you've selected.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822