[sib-access] Re: solved: Re: Re: can't get plug-in to run

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:55:54 +0100

That's about as complicated as it can be because Sibelius only allows for
the control, shift and alt keys to be used as modifiers.

The keystroke needed to be one which wouldn't cause problems on Non-English
keyboards and which wasn't being used by Sibelius. I didn't use any of the F
keys because I want to keep those clear for a possible future development.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk