[sib-access] Re: sibelius 5 with windows 7 explnations

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:19:28 -0800

Ramy,

What is this 'iplayback '

From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 17:15
Subject: [sib-access] sibelius 5 with windows 7 explnations

Hi all:
here is what i find when trying to install sibelius 5.1 under windows 7.
i hit run as administrator, and i installed the file successfully.
then, i stand on the sibelius 5 short cut on the disctop, and i hit
proparties, then choose the xp service back 3, and run as administrator,
but when i  open sibelius,  i got only the screen:
iplayback system, and registered to ramy moustafa ...

Sorry for asking more than 1 time, but really its too important for me.
What shall i do, and what i missed in my installation?

thanks in advance

 Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email, Msn and yahoo id:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx