[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:17:59 +0100

Jean-Philippe,

I'm assuming that you mean pressing Control+GraveAccent still toggles the
plug-in on and off.  If so then this is exactly what I'd expect.  You can
set JAWS up so that it passes different keys on to those which invoke the
script.  Don't worry, in the next release the keys will be the same.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of