[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:10:17 +1000

Greetings

Jean-Philippe said:
>Are you positive that my demo version is compatible?
>If it is, it is something that David and me have in commun, but we
>don't know each other and he's not even French. Oh my!

David replies:
Bon soir Mon ami!! Comment aalez-vous?

Well, I guess that proves I am not French!! Indeed, I am English, but
I live in Australia.

One thing though, I definitely DO NOT have a Demo Version of Sibelius!

And at present mine seems to be working ....*touch wood*

Aurevoir , *large smile*

Take care

David