[sib-access] Re: preserving preferences

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:41:56 -0500

Dear JPR,
        I'm sorry for a slight confusion.  Are you saying that installing
Dan's new RC1 could potentially remove unique sound sets and custom playback
configurations?  I have a sound set for Vienna Instruments solo Strings
which I find vital for the creation of my new string quartet.  Do I run the
risk of losing or compromising those sound sets by installing RC1?
Dan,
Please weight in here if necessary.
Best,
Kevin