[sib-access] piano questions

  • From: Stephanie <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:23:55 +1100

Hi all.
I'd been asked by my choir director to re-write my piano part to have
it playing the exactly the same as the choral parts. I was wondering
if there is a quick way of doing this, without having to write in
every single note by hand. Also, if I do need to write it myself, how
do I add other voices apart from chords. For example, a 4th octave D
semibreve, with 4 quarter notes above it.
Thanks,
Steph