[sib-access] num pad operations

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:28:29 +0100

Hi all you helpful guys,

first of all, let me say thank you very much for your helping hand. I would
never have found out on my own.

in my last mail to you I mentioned that the num pad operations do not work;
well that was not really correct, but i expected somting different: the
values of rhythmic input does change, but there is no replay while pressing
the keys. so for an example: first i press num-pad 3 to switch to eightth
note, no replay, than i press the letter c and the replay is
"3 eighth note C"

is this the way it should be? well if it is, can one change this? I would
like to hear the rhythmic value when i press the key, before typing in a
note.

once again, your support in teem work has been fantastic!
thanks again!

ciao,

Oliver