[sib-access] (no subject)

  • From: VytautasJr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:00:32 -0500

Hi list,

On one of my machines (the one I use when the other one needs repair), I
have a problem.  JAWS simply runs very slow when I use Siblius. : I hear a
note sounding very long, a couple of seconds, and then the note
announcement.  Now, I haven't touched this machine for a long time, so there
may be something outdated in th present script files that is intrusive in
the rest of the setup.  Can someone help me pin this down and fix this
please?

Thank you.

Cheers

Vytautas