[sib-access] new member here

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibelius access" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:52:40 +0200

Hi all,
my name is Jean-Philippe Rykiel, I'm French as you might have guessed, and I
started testing Sibelius and Sibelius access yesterday. As most French guys,
I'm using French Windows and I already had advices from Dan and Claudio
about what to modify in my system. I also checked the known issues,
especially the one about the control alt +` plug-ins keystroke. In spite of
all that, I still have problems navigating in the score. This will be my
first question. As advised in the Sibelius access guide, I started by
opening the bebop.sib score. No matter how I tab or arrow, I always get the
same note and location announced. I wonder what I did wrong here.
My second question is about the playback devices. I have not been able to
select any of them yet. I wonder if this is due to the fact that I'm using
the demo version of Sibelius for the moment. Does anyone know if playback
devices can be selected in this version?
Lastly, thanks to Dan and Claudio for their precious help.
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel