[sib-access] Re: making more than 1 score

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:33:53 +0100

At http://www.sibelius.com there is a sample of the following - one of
many.  So the answers are, yes, yes and yes.

Dutch National Anthem for String Orchestra - string orchestra by
Valerius arr. Keith Terrett (Music for all Occasions)

An arrangement of the Dutch National Anthem for String Orchestra.

However, like anything computerised, the output is only as good as the
person who inputs it.

George.