[sib-access] Re: lyrics

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:43:39 -0000

www.dictionary.com is a favourite of mine...

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822
Mobile:  07989 486976
Web:  http://www.raisedbar.net
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atherstone-United-Kingdom/Raised-Bar-Ltd/12023
4896800

http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rugman
Sent: 11 January 2010 23:29
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: lyrics

Uh-hum.

intr.v.   li.aised, li.ais.ing, li.ais.es
1. To effect or establish a liaison.
2. To act or serve as a liaison officer.

Allow me to recommend the English Dictionary. The plot is rather anaemic,
but the edification more or less compensates for it. If you don't have the
shelf space (and in Braille who does) there are a few searchable online
dictionaries that cut the mustard; all be it bluntly.

Happy Googling.

Dan Rugman

P.S. I don't think "google" has made into the dictionary as a verb yet, but
it can't be long.

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk