[sib-access] laptop or desktop layout

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:14:37 +0200

Is there a table around with the laptop keystrokes for Sibelius or even
better a table, where you can compare desktop and laptop keystrokes?
I worked on a laptop with desktop access and added the keystroke
alt+control+enter for my ties, because my enterkey isn't considered to be
part of the keypad, even when keypad is turned on. Is this keystroke already
used for something?
Thanks