[sib-access] Re: installing sib access scripts need help!

  • From: "Farfar in the Chair" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:53:31 -0800

Sandra,

Did you download the 5.2.5 Update file and run it from your computer? I
don't think it cares about any codes. It just updates the one you have. I do
recall that in order to install Sibelius 5 after installing Sibelius 6 or 7
you do need to have a special code generated in order to install an older
version. Otherwise (and this is for the benefit of others on this list)
Sibelius assumes that your code for 6 or 7 means you don't need version 5,
so why give you a code?

Again I don't understand that error you got.

 Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7