[sib-access] Re: installing sib access scripts need help!

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:36:17 +0000

Hay guys,
I don't know what to say, thank you!

Things are getting more complicated. Daniel Spreadbury gave me an
upgrade code which worked for the initial installation of Sibelius
five but for this 5.2.5 update, the page Dave sent me says:
Error: Upgrade code ... appears to be invalid" I'm writing back to
Daniel and will keep you all posted.

All the best,
Sandra.

http://www.sandragayer.com