[sib-access] external keyboard for laptop

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 19:55:13 -0500

Hi All,

As my problems between Sibelius (and/or scripts) and my laptop started
persisting, I just got myself a standard USB external desktop keyboard.
Now, for the best functionality, should I simply just plug it into my laptop
or should I do some configurations  before using it with Sibelius?  If the
latter, what configurations please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please soon if possible.

Cheers

Vytautas