[sib-access] Re: deleting every thing on one stave

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:06:43 -0000

Well, we'll get it done as fast as we can, but please remember that the
content of the tutorial is dependent, at least in some degree, on what
Sibelius Access is able to do.  For this reason, we can't do a comprehensive
tutorial until the beta 2 code is settled.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822