[sib-access] Re: constant proportional rhythmic layout

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:19:33 -0000

Here is an idea, try making two voices. Voice one contains the rhythmic note
you want, and voice two containS smaller divisions of the note and tie themm
together. Maybe that'll force a specific spacing. You can later delete voice
two. Also, make the excercise untimed to avoid barlines. Remember, this is
just an experiment I am suggesting that you might try. I did not test it
myself. So, it remains for you to confirm the result.
Hth.
Douk