[sib-access] Re: about sib -access

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:02:57 -0700

SibAccess is great when it comes to making music. However, for a customer
like me who is totally blind, there are some parts of it that aren't exactly
accessible to screenreaders. One part in particular is the "Edit Staff Type"
dialog box. Some parts of that dialog box are accessible, but the one that's
difficult for Screenreaders is the "Position On Staff" field.