[sib-access] Re: Who has Sibelius 6?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:46:27 -0500

Wow.  Didn't know that.  Just assumed.
Thanks, Claudio.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Claudio Sacco
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:26 AM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Who has Sibelius 6?

Dave
I Sibelius six you can move from one staff to the other with a passkey
command. Insert+3 followed by alt+Control+up or down arrow. C;ontrol+Alt+up
or down arrow are assigned to table rows in the default scripts of Jaws.
That's why you need teh passkey command to bypass the Jaws default
behaviour. Claudio