[sib-access] Re: Where Is Everybody?

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:22:30 -0400

Very good, sir. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rugman
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:43 PM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Where Is Everybody?

My ears are burning (and yes, out of hours means in my spair time).

Regarding the release. You'll be pleased to hear that it's almost ready and
I'll be working on this full time until it's done. What ever happens, I will
be releasing the first beta before the end of the month, that's around next
weekend (28th - 30th of April).

I'll be testing a few things on the Music Access website to make sure that
the release will be plain sailing, so don't be surprised if you see a few
odd things happening over there.

Regards,

Dan