[sib-access] Re: Two questions

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:27:00 +0200

Hello Vytautas and Claudio,

Thanks for your interest about my problem. As now I am unable to reach his
computer, I am not going to do it by myself but I will pass the suggestion
of running the reg files.

As the answer for Claudio's questions, I don't think I can list so many
details at once. But he uses jaws 8 while I use jaws 10. Our keyboard
configurations are same. OS are same as well. I don't know the screen
resolution but someone else also mentioned about it, so it would be a favour
to tell me  under what resolution the scripts work fine in most systems.. I
don't think programs running in the background has any irrelivent cause for
that I didn't have such a problem with our without running programs in the
background. Still it may  behave differently on each conputer but These
things I could think of immediately.

Thanks to all,
Ugur