[sib-access] Re: Trouble With Piano Music

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 20:08:27 +0100

>The reason why is because each part has several different pedal points that
I want to put in manually within Sonar, and they will only get ruined when
on two tracks, in other words. The pedal points of the left hand parts will
affect the right hand parts, when I want to do different pedal points on the
right hand parts. I know this probably won't make sense to you.

Speaking as a pianist, you can't pedal the left and right hands separately,
although, I'd like to see a piano that allowed for this.

What options are you using in the file > export > midi dialog. Please list
them all.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk