[sib-access] Trouble With Piano Music

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:53:16 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying to export a Sibelius Score I made of Piano music as a MIDI file,
and it seems there's something wrong with this picture. Instead of going to
separate tracks, all the music is in one track, going to one channel. I
specifically said in the preferences section that I wanted it to have
multiple channels for keyboard instruments, and it seems Sibelius won't
cooperate with me when exporting the MIDI. What the heck is up with that?