[sib-access] Tools Window Needs Fixing

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:23:12 +1000

Greetings from Australia

I am not sure if this has been covered already, or mayhap if there is
something in the documentation but a problem I cannot seem to resolve.

I have a message that tells me that the Tools Windows Needs Fixing
and to go to Control F1 and Select Fix Tools Window.

When this is selected I get an Error Message stating an Unknown
Script Call to .... cannot get the rest, but it is the same everytime.

Any thoughts please?

Kind regards

David