[sib-access] The properties window is closed and needs to be opened

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:50:10 -0500

Dan,
    I'm working on a string quartet and whenever I play the score from a
given point, I usually stop the score by pressing escape in midperformance
in order that successive playbacks will start from the original point,
wherever that was.    When I do this, I get the erroneous message that the
properties window is closed and needs to be opened.  Go to the window menu
and make sure that the properties window is checked.  I have gone to the
window and it is indeed checked.  Not only that, I can visually see that it
is available as ever.  Using the space bar to stop playback is not desirable
in this case as the next playback will resume from the stop point.  Just
thought you'd like to know.

Kevin