[sib-access] Re: Stop blug in

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 08:08:58 -0500

For some time yes.  Sometimes it works when you run the access plug-in by
pressing alt+u, pressing enter on access, then enter again, and then
restarting Sibelius.  It may work if you restart jaws also before turning
back on Sibelius.  Do all that a few times in a row.  But for some reason
this stopped helping me since last week.  It may help on your machine,
though.  Try it.

Cheers
Vytautas

P.S.: This problem is the reason I got myself an external keyboard.  But
since that didn't change much, I was wondering if I missed something besides
setting my keyboard layout to the desktop layout and to English U.K.