[sib-access] Re: Sibelius Access 6?

  • From: "Alison Trelfa" <alison.trelfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:53:08 -0000

Hello all,

I have been following this thread with interest. I think the prices of
initial purchase are about right there, but what you want to avoid is heavy
charges for upgrades although I would certainly be happy to pay an upgrade
fee somewhere in the region of £50 or perhaps four upgrades for £150 or
something of that ilk.

Dan has done us all a great service by providing these scripts, and I agree
that charging us from now for future work could be a way forward. Obviously,
those of us who have been using Sib 5.25 and wanting to go to 6 or 7 should
pay a one-off higher fee as anyone new to Sibelius would. Hope this makes
sense?

Penny for your thoughts, dan? Smiles.

Kind Regards,

Alison Trelfa.