[sib-access] Re: Selecting for articulations only

  • From: Nili <nilizz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:28:23 +0200

Hi, Kevin.
What I did when I had this problem in sib3 with my big band score, was -
unfortunately - coppying the first part into all staves and just changing
the pitches. I think it's such an easy and funn thing to do if you have a
good ear and good musical memory. I had to do it in A line-writing section
of 5 saxes and I was enjoying changing notes after learning them once by
heart and it helped me not to mess up with the artics.

Best regards

Nili