[sib-access] Re: Selecting Specific Voices from the Advanced Filter

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:28:16 +0100

Dale,

This is my fault. The scripts are running the code that determines the voice
of the selected item in the score even though you're in the find or filter
dialog. This is easy to fix though.

In the mean time, the keystrokes themselves are working, it's just the
announcement that's wrong.

If you listen carefully, you can hear the check box being spoken. You can
also try pressing Insert+Tab to have JAWS speak the control.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk