[sib-access] Re: Scoop and Fall

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:39:22 +0100

Annabelle,

I don't have any problems adding a scoop or fall and they are described
properly in the score.

If other symbols are being described then these should be as well. It may be
that no symbol has been added at all.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't press the SpaceBar to
select the symbol in the dialog. If you don't press Space then you will
either add the last symbol to be selected in the table or no symbol at all.

I wouldn't add symbols as text items. There are all sorts of reasons why
this is a bad idea but the obvious one is that the filters will treat the
symbol as a text item.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk