[sib-access] Re: Sandra's saga continues

  • From: "Farfar, Good Old Farfar" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:37:31 -0800

Sandra,

Likely it will not show up that way. If you run Sibelius and go to
help/about you should see the 5.2.5.

Now have you tried reinstalling the scripts and registry keys after opening
Sib, loading a score, and closing again?

It should work.

 Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7