[sib-access] Sample Documentation Regarding DC, DS, and Coda

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <Dale.Lieser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:21:31 -0600

Dan,

I have successfully worked through the steps you outline for creating
the sengo, to coda text,  the coda symbol, etc. Compared with an email
you wrote on 6/18/09 (what is the internationally correct way to write a
date?!) on the subject, the recent, sample documentation doesn't seem to
contain advice to create a gap between the coda and the bar which
preceeds it. Is such a gap indeed desirable? If so, would you include
that among the very helpful steps you're writing for us?

One of the things I like about the way you outline things is that each
step generally fits on one text line, so when I'm in the throes of
scoring, I can simply up- or down-arrow for each next little step. Keep
it up! What a good teacher you are!

Dale

Dale Lieser

Southwest Baptist Church