[sib-access] Re: Rhythmic exercises and note spacing

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 13:36:27 -0700

Claudio,

I think that if you go to the engraving rules in the styles menu and work on
notes, you may be able to force them to have a fixed distance between them.
At least a fixed minimum distance. I don't know if you'd be able to set a
different spacing for 8th notes, vs. 16th notes, etc. But that may be the
place to look.

Have you scanned through the Sibelius User Manual for something like "fixed
note spacing"?