[sib-access] Request for Spoken Feedback for Re-Inputting Pitches

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <Dale.Lieser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:35:19 -0600

Dan,

I'm not sure how much is tied to normal JAWS verbosity settings when
using Access. Would it be possible for you to incorporate some kind of
announcement with the keystroke of ctrl+shift+i for re-inputting
pitches? Exiting that mode seems to be more comfortable, since I usually
use right-arrow to confirm my position.

Also, such common features as cutting, copying, and pasting would seem
easier with spoken confirmation. Especially with pasting, a report of
which passage has gained the items might be nice.

Thank you for considering.

Dale

Dale Lieser

Southwest Baptist Church