[sib-access] Re: Questions About Dancing Dots

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:45:32 -0400

Hi, Daniel,

You are certainly welcome to join our Ddots-l list but the focus of that
list is more on audio production with CakeTalking for SONAR.  Consider also
joining our GOODFEEL list for people interested in producing accessible
notation in braille and in print using the suite of software that comes with
GOODFEEL.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and our Office Manager will subscribe you.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692

------------------------------

From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [sib-access] Questions About Dancing Dots
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:26:27 +0100

Hello everyone, I know this is kind of off topic, but I would like to gain
as much infomation as possable about dancing dots products. I know some will
proably say go and look at the website but I would rather have my questions
answered on this mailing list.
Basicly I have heard of a product called Good #feel. I wanted to know is
this the "full product" if you will. I am also  slightly compuse, I have
heard of a thing called "lime" which is a notation programme I believe but
correct me if I'm wrong. Also I have heard of a thing called "lime aloud"
Which I also believe that these are "scripts" for Jaws to work with Lime.
But the thing I'm compuse about is are these two different programmes? Hang
in there I'm nearly finished lol. my last two questions are 1. is there a
mailing list for dancing dots that I can subscribe to like this one? and 2.
Is it possable to download a demo of the full product so I can try it out?
ps I heard that a scanning programme that scans printed music can all these
be in one demo? I won't go on because it will just keep going round and
round in circuls and so I will eend up coming back to where I was lol. #so
I'll wait for someone who hopefully knows about it.

As I said before I hope someone is able to    answer all my questions by
replying to this "topic" if you will.

Best Regards

Daniel