[sib-access] Putting tie and other problems

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:21:12 +0200

hi all:
now I know how to put a tie between more than 1 interval.
but, some times, I can't here the note that becomes after the 2 tied notes, why
is this? did I make something wrong or what?

and please I have other questions:
1- how can I add bar numbers so each bar has its own number?
2-  how can I add numbers for fingers?
3- if I need to use the magnetic lay out in sibelius 6, how can I do it?

But really dann, you are an export man.
Thanks allot Dave for sending me these valuable info in the last emails.

Thanks allot for your help

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: