[sib-access] Put numbers on signos, codas etc

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:43:55 +0200

hi all:

if u please, I Created a long score in sibelius, and i need to put more than
1 signo,    and of cores, i'll put many many codas to refer to each signo,
I know its not common in western or classic music,  But its very very common
on eastern music,

so, how can i type the number to be exactly on the signo  sign?
Also, concerning coda, need to type number above the codas.

like, i'll make signo 1, then i'll put coda 1, to tell the reader to repeat
from signo 1 not signo 2.
etc

Any help well be highly abbreciated.
Cheers