[sib-access] Re: Problems using SibAccess

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:05:25 +0200

Hi Vince
Your mixer problem has to do with an update ofWindows NetFramework. Sibelius
relies on it to display certain tools. There's a set of the same sib-access,
but there is a mixerfix included. I got them from Dan directly a long while
ago. I think, he don't mind, if I send them to you. Will do so off-list and
hope they are coming through.
Regards