[sib-access] Problems using SibAccess

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:04:03 -0400

Been awhile since I opened up Sib and used it.  I had it all
configured correctly before, but now it doesn't seem to be working
properly.

Running JFW 8 on XP SP3 with 2GB ram.  Nothing changed since last time
I used it with either JFW or SIB 5.2.5.

When I open a score I'm getting the message Mixer can't be found or
not running and then PlugIn not working properly.  I hit Ctrl-F1 to go
to Test PlugIn and it goes back to the score hit Ctrl-Home to go to
the first object and get the messages again.  This was a quick run
through to make sure I can read the score I was checking out but
didn't really have time to troubleshoot anything since it was late
last evening.  Just may need a referesher on proper setup and
configuration.  The blugin is one of the later versions since I tried
to keep the versions up to date.

Not at home now but will try it again tonight with any recommendations.

I'm only using SIB for reading scores.  Will the SIB 7 benefit me for
running through scores?  Is there any feature where I can slow the
score down or have it wait for learning purposes in any of the
versions?

Vince
--
Vince Mistretta