[sib-access] Re: Positioning a title

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:10:26 -0000

Kevin,

Title text is always centred and is created above the current system, so if
you want it at the top of page one you'll have to add it to bar 1.  The
reason for not always having titles created at the top of the page is so
that you can start a new piece at any point in the score.  For example:
you're writing a song book and want a new song to start half way down page
23.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk