[sib-access] Off-Topic: Syllable Division

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:50:16 -0500

OK, I see that dictionary.com does what I need.

In the plug-ins menu I see an option for "Align lyrics", and another for
"Reposition text". Do any of you have experience with either of these? I've
been told that my scores with lyrics somehow have the words squashed
together. I don't know why that happens, and would like to know whether
either of these plug-in options would clean things up.

Thanks for your advice.

Dale